Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weekly Challenges 4

This week, there will be a prize up for grabs for completing the challenge!! My blender bottle is my absolute favorite thing.  I keep it at work along with a bag of Chocolate Bode Shakes so that I can easily make a shake to curb my chocolate cravings for my meal 4 of the day when I haven't brought enough snacks.  Two of you will win a blender bottle for commenting below or checking in with the group.

Challenge for Week 4:

Get active with a friend or family member!! Schedule a workout date together. Go enjoy the outdoors.  Pick a class to try out together.  It's up to you, just make it happen.

Working out with a partner will help to hold you accountable, make your workout more enjoyable, and likely cause you to give a little bit of an extra effort!  We all finally have great weather, so it's a great time to get outside and make some fun memories with a friend, all while sticking to our healthy lifestyle goals!

So, tell us about your workout with your friend or better yet, post a photo on the Facebook page! You have til next Tuesday to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment